According to Simon Sinek, millennials (people born after 84′), are unleadable, due to:
- Failure in parent strategy, giving to kids everything they want
- Addition to technology and dopamine from phone and social media in search for approval, and not learning coping mechanism to deal with stress.
- Getting used to instant gratification (facebook, tinder, netflix) and having problems facing reality with life, where relationships and career are built slowly and with hard work.
- No learning that love and joy comes from hard work, and not something you just “discover” by accident
- Difficult environment and corporate culture in the worksplace, where money seems more valuable than people