- A rested brain allows you to be at your cognitive peak.
- People who sleep more earn more money on average.
- regulate the immune system, repair damaged tissue, and optimize our physical abilities
- develop the good relationships and emotional intelligence needed to succeed in life.
Lack of sleep
- creation of false memories in the hippocampus.
- increases our stress hormone, cortisol.
- kill brain cells and lead to brain shrinkage.
- only six hours of sleep a night is associated with increased risk of heart attack, stroke, and obesity.
How to sleep
- 20-minute naps are one of the best ways you can quickly improve your creativity and memory.